Basilica of St. Martin is a Roman Catholic basilica dedicated to Saint Martin of Tours, on whose tomb it was built. It is located in Tours, France.
It was built to replace an earlier basilica, built in the Middle Ages and thoroughly demolished during the French Revolution (see Martin of Tours#The shrine and the devotion).
The basilica was built between 1886 and 1924 by French architect Victor Laloux in a neo-Byzantine style, on part of the site of the original Basilica which was repurchased by the Church. It was dedicated July 4, 1925.